International Student Tutor
Job Title: International Student Tutor
Contract Type: Flexible
Working Hours: Flexible
Salary: £50-£120 dependent upon assignment
Overall Purpose of the Job
Provide one-to-one essay tutorial / academic mentoring, guiding students to complete their research proposals / essays at university level
The key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Giving advice and suggestions on research topic / making sure it meets the appropriate standard
- Coaching and supporting students on research proposals/ academic essays
- Assisting with the preparation of reading lists and other materials
- Acting as a Personal Tutor (providing personalised academic advice to students).
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- You must be studying towards a PhD degree and in the last two years of the degree; or have a PhD in the following or related fields: Public Policy/Health Policy/Health Economics
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to explain concepts in a clear and understandable manner.
- Sufficient knowledge of the discipline/topics under discussion.
- Understanding of the basic principles of teaching
"*" indicates required fields
Related job posts