Mandarin / English Accounts Assistant – Manchester
Job Title: Mandarin / English Accounts Assistant – Manchester
Contract Type: Full-time Permanent
Working Hours: Full-time Mon-Fri 09:00 - 17:30
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- Ensure that all sales invoices and expenses are processed and filed correctly.
• Prepare bank reconciliation.
• Assist with the processing of the monthly payroll.
• Follow accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
• Handle all finance enquiries from other departments, customers and suppliers with excellent level of customer service.
• Collect and reconcile sales invoice payments owed to the company.
• Maintain confidentiality of all financial data.
• Assist with preparing financial and statistical reports.
• Assist with the implementation and improvement of controls and processes.
• Cover Office Coordinator’s duties during his/her absence and provide support to him/her during busy time.
• Ensure all the above are completed in a timely manner according to deadlines.
• Undertake other ad hoc accounts and office management related tasks as designated by the line manager.
Required Knowledge, Experience, Skills & Personal Traits:
- Fluent in both English & Mandarin.
- Strong accounting background. Degree in Accounting is preferred, but not essential.
- Excellent analytical skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proactive team player with a hands-on approach.
- Self-motivated and well organised with strong administration skills.
- Strong IT skills including good Excel and Word skills.
- Relevant accounting experience is preferable.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of employment has permission to work in the UK.
"*" indicates required fields
Related job posts