Mandarin / English Education Advisor (Sales) – Edinburgh
Job Title: Mandarin / English Education Advisor (Sales) – Edinburgh
Contract Type: Full-time Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (09:00- 17:30)
Salary: £25,000 per annum plus uncapped commissions
Overall Purpose of the Job:
UKEC is looking for dynamic and highly driven individuals who envision a fun & challenging career in the education consultancy industry and will effectively promote international education and continuously strive to achieve sales targets.
The Key Tasks Include but Are not Limited to:
- Share responsibility for the recruitment of international students and actively assist the team to achieve
- Proactively plan and execute recruitment and marketing activities (both online & offline) to promote our services and in turn help to achieve targets.
- Deal with student enquiries and provide professional consultation services to students.
- Liaise with universities and students to track students’ applications, arrange interviews, and field any general or specific enquiries as well as advocate on behalf of students.
- Visit students off-site for counselling and information sessions, distribute leaflets, take part in and and off-site recruitment events such as education fairs, university interviews, open days and other relevant recruitment events.
- Be available for ad hoc and regular company training where necessary and be prepared to deliver information sessions at regular company meetings. Also be available for university information sessions and familiarisation trips.
- Maintain good communication with colleagues and keep the centre manager informed of application statuses or problems.
- From time-to-time undertake other relevant tasks as requested by the centre manager or the company.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Have a university degree in any discipline.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Have excellent sales skills.
- Have strong direct marketing skills.
- Have a strong sense of market knowledge.
- Be able to meet targets and deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be responsible, mature, reliable, and honest.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
- Be a committed team player but also be dependable enough to work individually with minimum supervision.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative to develop and improve services.
- Have a network or customer base in the local international student community would be a distinct advantage.
"*" indicates required fields
Related job posts