Mandarin / English Education Advisor (Sales) – Elite Scheme
Job Title: Mandarin / English Education Advisor (Sales) – Elite Scheme
Contract Type: Full-time Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (09:00- 17:30)
Salary: £29,000 per annum plus uncapped commissions
We are seeking a motivated and results-oriented Education Advisor to join our team. The Education Advisor will be responsible for achieving sales targets, providing exceptional customer service, and consolidating experience in the education industry. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of sales techniques and the ability to provide valuable information to customers. They will also be able to work independently and as part of a team.
The key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Share responsibility for the recruitment of international students under 16 years old and actively assist the team to achieve recruitment targets.
- Proactively plan and execute recruitment and marketing activities (both online & offline) to promote our services and in turn help to achieve targets.
- Deal with student enquiries and provide professional consultation services to students.
- Liaise with schools, parents and students to track students’ applications, help arrange assessment/interviews, and field any general or specific enquiries as well as advocate on behalf of students.
- Visit students off-site for counselling and information sessions, distribute leaflets, take part in and off-site recruitment events such as education fairs, university interviews, open days and other relevant recruitment events. Accompany parents and students and visit schools for school registration, parent meetings and regular progress updates on student performance.
- Be available for ad hoc and regular company training where necessary and be prepared to deliver information sessions at regular company meetings. Also be available for schools’ information sessions and familiarisation trips.
- Maintain good communication with colleagues and keep the line manager informed of application statuses or problems.
- From time-to-time undertake other relevant tasks as requested by the line manager or the company.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as education, business, marketing or related fields.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sales and customer service experience, with a proven track record of achieving sales targets and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
"*" indicates required fields
Related job posts