Mandarin / English Part-time Support Officer – Newcastle
Job Title: Mandarin / English Part-time Support Officer – Newcastle
Contract Type: Casual Contract
Working Hours: Up to 20 hours per week between Monday to Friday (09:00- 17:30)
Salary: £10.18 per hour if below 23/ £10.42 per hour if on above 23
Overall Purpose of the Job:
UKEC is looking for dynamic and highly driven individuals who envision a fun & challenging career in the education consultancy industry and will effectively promote international education and continuously strive to provide administrative support throughout students’ application journeys.
The Key Tasks Include but not Limited to:
- Share responsibility for the recruitment of international students and actively assist the team to achieve recruitment targets.
- Provide high quality after-sales consultation and customer service.
- Any and all administrative tasks involved in processing student applications. This will include but not be limited to helping students fill in application forms, forwarding them to the university, tracking their progress, entering and updating the information in student files both on paper and in the office database.
- Liaise with universities and students to track students’ applications, arrange interviews, and field any general or specific enquiries as well as advocate on behalf of students.
- Provide support for the recruitment of international students and actively assist the team to achieve recruitment targets.
- Maintain good communication with colleagues and keep the centre manager informed of application statuses or problems.
- From time-to-time undertake other relevant tasks as requested by the centre manager or the company.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Have a university degree in any discipline.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Be able to meet targets and deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Organized, and with great attention to details.
- Be responsible, mature, reliable, and honest.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
- Be a committed team player but also be dependable enough to work individually with minimum supervision
"*" indicates required fields
Related job posts