Mandarin / English Part-time Support Officer – Online
Job Title: Mandarin / English Part-time Support Officer – Online
Contract Type: Casual
Working Hours: Up to 20 hours per week
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Overall Purpose of the Job:
A dynamic individual who envisions a fun & challenging career in education consultancy and will effectively promote international education and provide support to the sales team.
The key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Share responsibility for the recruitment of international students and actively assist the team to achieve recruitment targets.
- Provide high quality after-sales consultation and customer service.
- Any and all administrative tasks involved in processing student applications. This will include but not be limited to helping students fill in application forms, forwarding them to the university, tracking their progress, entering and updating the information in student files both on paper and in the office database.
- Liaise with universities and students to track students’ applications, arrange interviews, and field any general or specific enquiries as well as advocate on behalf of students.
- Provide support for the recruitment of international students and actively assist the team to achieve recruitment targets.
- Be available for ad hoc and regular company training where necessary and be prepared to deliver information sessions at regular company meetings. Also be available for university information sessions and familiarisation trips.
- Maintain good communication with colleagues and keep the centre manager informed of application statuses or problems.
- From time-to-time undertake other relevant tasks as requested by the centre manager or the company.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Have a university degree in any discipline.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be responsible, mature, organised, and honest.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
- Be a committed team player but also be dependable enough to work individually with minimum supervision
- Be able to meet targets and deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative to develop and improve services.
"*" indicates required fields
Related job posts