Mandarin / English UK Accommodation Partnership & Liaison Officer
Job Title: Mandarin / English UK Accommodation Partnership & Liaison Officer
Contract Type: Full-time permanent
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-17:30pm
Salary: Basic Salary: £25,000 per annum, with performance based bonus
Overall Purpose of the Job:
The Stuliving department manages student accommodation services, assisting students in finding suitable housing options during their studies. The UK Accommodation Partnership & Liaison Officer is responsible for establishing and maintaining partnerships with accommodation providers in the UK. Identify potential partners, negotiate agreements, and ensure smooth collaboration.
The key tasks include but are not limited to:
• Develop and renew contracts with suppliers based on business needs on a timely manner.
• Liaise with current and potential suppliers to arrange training sessions and meetings as well as to develop positive relationship.
• Be responsible for the coordination and communication between suppliers, internal sales teams and booking teams.
• Be responsible for uploading contracts and accommodation information to the system, and inputting commission data in CRM, keeping relevant teams updated.
• Based on sales data and markets, formulate and implement partnership commission plan as well as business negotiation plan.
• Liaise with providers about joint promotional activities. Provide important industry updates to the sales teams and make reasonable suggestions on target markets.
• Be responsible for the coordination and communication on temporary booking disputes as well as commission payments.
• Follow commission claim procedures. Proactively liaise with suppliers for the outstanding commission payments.
• Undertake any other relevant duties delegated by the line manager which are in line with the main responsibilities of the position.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, with a background of studying abroad.
• The ability to communicate fluently in both English and Mandarin.
• 1-3 years of experience in student representative or business development management, with preference given to those who have worked in the study abroad industry.
• Strong communication, business negotiation, data analysis, organizational and coordination skills.
"*" indicates required fields
Related job posts