Mandarin / English Support Officer – Manchester UKEC Online Team
Job Title: Mandarin / English Support Officer – Manchester UKEC Online Team
Contract Type: Full-time Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (9:00-17:30)
Salary: £24,000 per annum
The key tasks include but are not limited to:
- Share responsibility for the recruitment of international students and actively assist the team to achieve recruitment target.
- Provide high quality after-sales consultation and customer service.
- Any and all administrative tasks involved in processing student applications. This will include but not limited to prepare enterprise documents, forward them to the university, track their progress, enter and update the information in student files.
- Liaise with universities and students to track students’ applications, arrange interviews, and answer any general or specific enquiries as well as advocate on behalf of students.
- Provide support for the recruitment of international students and actively assist the team to achieve recruitment target.
- Be available for ad hoc and regular company training where necessary and be prepared to deliver information sessions at regular company meetings. Also be available for university information sessions and familiarisation trips.
- Maintain good communication with colleagues and keep the centre manager informed of application statuses or problems.
- From time-to-time undertake other relevant tasks as requested by the centre manager or the company.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experiences:
- Have a university degree in any discipline.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be responsible, mature, organised, and honest.
- Be a committed team player but also be dependable enough to work individually with minimum supervision.
- Be able to meet targets and deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Be able to demonstrate initiative to develop and improve services.
- The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work full-time in the UK.
"*" indicates required fields
Related job posts